Recipe adapted from the numerous versions available online.
1 can crescent dinner rolls
2 slices real cheese, cut into 5 equal strips
10 hot dogs
Hot Dog Dips: Mustard, Catsup, BBQ Sauce etc.
1. Heat oven to 375°.
2. Unroll dough, separate at perforations, creating 4 rectangles. Press perforations to seal. Cut each rectangle lengthwise into 10 pieces, making a total of 40 pieces of dough.
3. Cut cheese into strips.
4. Place 1 cheese strip on a hot dog, and wrap with 4 pieces of dough, stretching dough slightly to completely cover the hot dog and look like bandages. For the mummy face, separate the bandages so the hot dog shows through about 1/2 inch from one end of the hot dog.
5. On ungreased large cookie sheet, place wrapped hot dogs cheese side down.
6. Bake 13-17 minutes, until dough is cooked through and lightly browned.
7. Use catsup or mustard for dot eyes.